Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) consist of three essential amino acids – leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Each of these amino acids is considered essential because the body cannot make them. You must get them from your diet. Our Tropical Fruit BCAAs make it easy—and delicious—to supplement your diet thanks to an exhilarating and refreshing fruity flavor.
Best known for helping to prevent muscle breakdown during exercise, BCAAs have been shown to also help support a wide range of processes in the body.
- Taking BCAAs before and after weight training may help reduce muscle damage and improve recovery time from exercise. This may allow you to work out more often and be less sore after workouts.
- BCAAs have been shown to help stimulate muscle protein synthesis after exercise. This helps to build muscle tissue and increase strength in response to working out.
- Supplementing with BCAAs may help with appetite regulation.
- BCAAs play a key role in supporting the immune system including how quickly white blood cells can respond to potential invaders.
- BCAAs may lead to increased fat loss and a more favorable body composition.
Vitamin C, sodium (from sodium chloride), BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), erythritol, citric acid, natural flavor, Rebaudioside A (from stevia leaf extract), Lou Han Guo fruit extract (sweetener), silicon dioxide.
Use one scoop in 8-12 ounces of water.
More easy ways to use ShiftSetGo BCAAs: