Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) consist of three essential amino acids – leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Each of these amino acids is considered essential because the body cannot make them. You must get them from your diet. Our Tropical Fruit BCAAs make it easy—and delicious—to supplement your diet thanks to an exhilarating and refreshing fruity flavor.
Best known for helping to prevent muscle breakdown during exercise, BCAAs have been shown to also help support a wide range of processes in the body.
- Taking BCAAs before and after weight training may help reduce muscle damage and improve recovery time from exercise. This may allow you to work out more often and be less sore after workouts.
- BCAAs have been shown to help stimulate muscle protein synthesis after exercise. This helps to build muscle tissue and increase strength in response to working out.
- Supplementing with BCAAs may help with appetite regulation.
- BCAAs play a key role in supporting the immune system including how quickly white blood cells can respond to potential invaders.
- BCAAs may lead to increased fat loss and a more favorable body composition.
To further boost the benefits of our BCAAs, we’ve also included 1,000mg of vitamin C to help boost fat loss, preserve muscle mass, and support immune health.
Full Spectrum Collagen
Many other brands use chicken broth concentrate instead of chicken collagen because it’s much less expensive. The problem is, it also has a much lower collagen content. Our proprietary blend of multi collagen peptides only uses the highest-quality ingredients, is made up of 100% pure collagen, and does not contain any fillers, additives, or preservatives.
ShiftSetGo Full Spectrum Collagen is a blend of four different sources to provide the most synergistic collagen supplement: 1. Grass-fed bovine collagen peptides (Type I & III) 2. Wild-caught marine collagen peptides (Type I) 3. US-origin chicken collagen (Type II) 4. Sustainably-sourced eggshell membrane collagen (Type V & X)
This proprietary blend of quercetin, green tea, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, and B vitamins helps maximize your energy. Each serving provides powerful antioxidants to help protect cellular health, while ginsenosides (the active compound in ginseng) work to accelerate fat loss.
Each packet of Smart Set Go contains:
- Beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, and B vitamins.
- Powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers, including quercetin and polyphenols from green tea.
- Ginkgolides that may enhance focus, concentration, and memory.
- Ginsenosides from ginseng to help stimulate fat loss. This compound may also have a beneficial effect on gut bacteria.
- Prebiotic fibers to help improve gut health and function.
Perfect for those on the go, these low-calorie, single-serving packets can be tossed in your purse or bag so you can enjoy one whenever you need a boost. Mixes quickly and easily in water.
Vitamin C, sodium (from sodium chloride), BCAA blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), erythritol, citric acid, natural flavor, Rebaudioside A (from stevia leaf extract), Lou Han Guo fruit extract (sweetener), silicon dioxide.
Full Spectrum Collagen
Multi Collagen Complex (grass-fed bovine hide collagen peptides, wild-caught fish collagen peptides, eggshell membrane collagen, chicken collagen).
Contains: Egg, Pollock
Quercetin (fruit, extract), Green Tea (leaf, extract), Asian Gingseng (root, extract), Gingko (leaf, extract), caffeine, fructooligosaccharides, citric acid, gum arabic, natural and artificial flavors, alphacyclodextrin, orange juice solids, color (beta-carotene), maltodextrin, guar gum, sucralose (non-nutritive sweetener), silicon dioxide, acesulfame-K (non-nutritive sweetener).
See each individual product page for directions.